Monday, August 17, 2009

What do I click on to download an antivirus program to my computer?

I had to disable my AVG antivirus program to add the printer, now everytime I try to download it again it will not do it. what program do I click on the computer to get AVG again. I have tried and tried, it says it is done, but when I log on again it is not there???



What do I click on to download an antivirus program to my computer?computer security



click run button or save as



What do I click on to download an antivirus program to my computer?free spyware remobal



I have tried other antivirus programs they made the computer run slow and stoped some e-mail getting through
why don't you try Norton



even though is weight is good



you should try it
Download CCleaner, try filehippo.com. You can also find AVG software there. Install it.



Open it and select "cleaner". Have it analyze your PC, then delete all the crap it finds.



Check for issues, if you feel better save a back up of your registry (it'll give you the option). Then delete the problems.



Then go to tools, select uninstall, and verify AVG is not installed, if it is listed, uninstall it, then re-install a new downloaded copy!



Good Luck!



*added*



What is the problem...can't enable it or can not re-install it?

No comments:

Post a Comment