Friday, August 21, 2009

How can i find the free antivirus CA that was provided with my orig Yahoo installation?

I had to re-load (from disk) my yahoo software, and now I cannot locate the antivirus that ws running before. I was sure this was part of my Yahoo package... it was the CA E-Trust something or other.. where can I get it back without having to purchase a new copy?



How can i find the free antivirus CA that was provided with my orig Yahoo installation?ariel



if you can't find your original anti virus you don't have to buy some you can get AVG free from here http://free.grisoft.com/doc/2/lng/us/tpl...



It's good



How can i find the free antivirus CA that was provided with my orig Yahoo installation?computers



Don't believe anything they tell you is free. It's not. Somewhere along the way you will have to pay someone for something. I got well and truly done over by a sneaky techo. who took advantage of my not knowing enough to ask the right questions. He told me the CA he put on my machine was free!! What a load! The so called 'free' version ran out in three months and then I found I had to pay for the new version. And I found out I have to pay for the newest every year! Don't believe them they are all out to 'take' you. Good luck.
here is a list of free ones



http://mypchelp.blogspot.com/2006/10/ess...

No comments:

Post a Comment