Wednesday, August 19, 2009

If i uninstall yahoo's internet security, will it delete my old norton antivirus?

Well i had Norton Antivirus and one day i updated my yahoo toolbar and it installed Nortons Internet Security but now the subscription expired and im not protected against newly discovered viruses, so i was wondering if i went to Add/Remove programs and uninstalled Norton Internet Security, would it uninstall my old Norton Antivirus that i had before the internet security? Cause i dont wanna risk uninstalling Norton Internet Security and that it would uninstall my norton antivirus and being left without any protectio, i would really appreciate anyones help, thx.



If i uninstall yahoo's internet security, will it delete my old norton antivirus?suzuki



no its a totaly seperate programme so it shouldnt touch the other one



If i uninstall yahoo's internet security, will it delete my old norton antivirus?virus



No it will not.
If you have Windows XP, you might can do a system restore back to the day the install was done.

No comments:

Post a Comment