Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Does anyone know of issues between Avast antivirus and Yahoo IM?

I installed Avast Antivirus yesterday %26 now YIM won't connect unless I disable Avast.



Does anyone know of issues between Avast antivirus and Yahoo IM?symatec



Have you configured the Avast Program or did you simply just install it without configuring it? I suspect that you either may have not gone through the installation of a new program properly and that could have corrupted some files on your puter or that you simply need to configure Avast properly. Maybe a combo of both?



You really need to give more detail on the steps you took to install Avast in order to get more detailed answers as to how to correct your problem.



EDIT: You might try here: http://forum.avast.com/ to see if you can get a better answer. ;)



Does anyone know of issues between Avast antivirus and Yahoo IM?vista



You're quite welcome. I'm glad to have been able to help you. Thank you for picking my answer. Report It


I have both Avast4 and Y! IM 8 installed. They are working fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment