Sunday, August 23, 2009

I want to update my norton antivirus's definition?

hi , i have just installed norton antivirus 2006 %26 it requires to update virus definition..i have do so but virus definition could not be updated..it appears error %26 by going in more information it gives cleanup tool for it..but it didn't work properly in my pc..what i have to do now to update virus definition ??? please give the proper answer..please.



I want to update my norton antivirus's definition?virus scanner



just run the latest norton virus definitions from the link. that will update everything for norton. there is also the live update feature of norton that can be used as well.



I want to update my norton antivirus's definition?anti virus software



It is possible that your firewall is blocking the update process. If so, authorize the update procedure. The other option is to go to www.majorgeeks.com and download the latest Norton virus definition update file there (it is a zipped file) then physically do the update by unzipping the file you downloaded (it autoexecutes).

No comments:

Post a Comment