Friday, August 21, 2009

Enable Auto Portect funciton by Symantec Antivirus?

I am using Symantec Antiviurs version 10.2 and with windows vista home premium os. The auto-protect function had been functionly well until I did a system restore recently. When ever I turn on my nb, the auto-protect function was not working and I have try to enable the function but nothing seems happen as it is still no thick mark shown and it is still telling me that the antivirus software have been close.



I still can use it to scan my files by clicking on the icon but the auto protect function show in the task bar are not functioning. Need help urgently to protect my nb.



Enable Auto Portect funciton by Symantec Antivirus?norton antivirus 2007



hi,



Norton auto protect will run only if allow it to run at the start up .



start %26gt; search %26gt; msconfig



click the start up tab %26gt; all the Norton start up like nvcpl ,nwiz , etc should be running



checked the services tab %26gt; all the Norton services should be running .



finally apply and close the system configuration utility



restart the computer

No comments:

Post a Comment