Wednesday, August 19, 2009

How to persuade someone to remove Norton antivirus?

This isn't my PC although I'm allowed to do many things on it. I have to ask permission to remove programs. I know norton antivirus (better called virus) is very bad for the PC. However my mum doesn't get the point. I've even shown her experts opinions and she still won't budge.



How do I persuade?



The PC is dying and I know Norton is one of the things that helps that. It would be much more preferable to use ESET NOD32.



Thanks.



How to persuade someone to remove Norton antivirus?house call



If and when I have spare time. I am a beta tester for just about every antispyware/antivirus program in the world.



1. Nortons is the worse garbage in the world. And each an every year continues to get a lot more worse then the prior years. They fail to learn from experience.



2. Hugh resource hog that slow your PC down.



3. Fails to find the majority of viruses.



4. If found leave fragments of the virus behind.



5. Or just unable to kill at all.



6. When you or your mother decide to remove from Add/Remove you will only think that the program as been removed.



7. You are going to find that Nortons as left over 375 fragments glued to all your files/folders, registry and submsystem.



8. You will play hell trying to remove them as they cause conflict.



9. Symantec, (spelling) is also left behind in fragments.

No comments:

Post a Comment