Wednesday, August 19, 2009

HELP! I have a virus in my system! How do I get rid of it? Even my Antivirus doesn't work! I&#0

Hi! I have found that my computer is infected with a Trojan Horse!



I updated my ANtiVirus and then it found it....



When I try to open a program, even the Symantec AntiVirus which I have, I get the error message that 'Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the approppriate permission to access the item.'



Then a Symantec AntiVirus Notification comes:-



Scan type: Realtime Protection Scan



Event: Virus Found!



Virus name: Trojan Horse



File: C:\WINDOWS\system32\soundmix.exe



Location: C:\WINDOWS\system32



Computer: USER



User: Administrator



Action taken: Clean failed : Quarantine failed : Access denied



Date found: Tuesday, May 22, 2007 10:53:47 PM



Help me! I need to stop the Trojan Horse! I cant even open my AntiVirus! WHat can I do? Please also suggest the BEST free AntiVirus!!!!



Thanx a million!



HELP! I have a virus in my system! How do I get rid of it? Even my Antivirus doesn't work! I'm DESPERATE!!spyware



Ok, not a problem. Just calm down and i'll tell you how to remove this trojan. Everything will be ok.



Here's what you need to do.



1st, don't waste your time with AVG, spybot, ad aware, CA, spyhunter, superantispyware, mcafee, avast, panda, kaspersky, windows defender or anything of the sort. Stay away from anything that is FREE when it comes to spyware and antivirus. There is a reason why they free. They are NOT good.

No comments:

Post a Comment