Sunday, August 23, 2009

Can I add more than one antivirus & firewall to my computer?

Im still new at this: I have road runner for service %26 it comes with Antivirus protection already %26 the works.



I recently clicked %26 had my computer scanned %26 checked for how safe my computer is %26 Mcafee recommended for me to install SECURE IE %26 PRIVATE IE ? What should I do?



Can I add more than one antivirus %26 firewall to my computer?firewall



you can have as many as you like as long as you only run then one at a time.firewall %26 anti virus if more than 1 running will slow you down or crash the pc.now you can however have several spyware %26 addware tools running at same time.its just firewalls %26 anti virus tools that dont play well together. and as for the recomendations that is up to you. you dont need them but can use them. good luck.



Can I add more than one antivirus %26 firewall to my computer?husqvarna



The rule is one anti-virus %26 one firewall installed on your computer, if there's 2 of each they will conflict %26 cause problems.



SECURE IE is a browser add-on that blocks unauthorized ActiveX Controls, Java script, cookies and file downloads.



PRIVATE IE erases internet tracks.



They are both from Winferno %26 automate tasks that you could do yourself, so they are OK--if they are free. I wouldn't pay for them

No comments:

Post a Comment