Sunday, August 23, 2009

How do I delete Computer Associates Antivirus?

I tried to download and install a trial version of Zone Alarm security suite and it's telling me that I have "Computer Associates Antivirus" installed on my computer and I would have to remove it in order to install the Zone Alarm.



I never knew I had such a thing, and could not find it while looking on my C drive.



So, since I don't know how to find it, I can't delete it. If anybody could tell me how to find CAA, I would appreciate it very much. I have Windows XP professional 2002.



If you need any additional information, please let me know since I really want to get this CAA deleted and install my Zone Alarm trial.



How do I delete Computer Associates Antivirus?internet security software



http://techrepublic.com.com/5208-6230-0....



How do I delete Computer Associates Antivirus?moto guzzi



Click on "computer".... then click on "add/delete programs"... If it's on your computer it will show up there.... Once you find it click on "add/delete".... That should work for you. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment