Friday, August 21, 2009

BT Total Broadband - Opt 3 -- Norton antivirus question.?

Hi,



I am currently using the BT Broadband option 3 package with that comes with BT Yahoo Norton Security Online Antivirus/spyware/firewall etc



I recall that there is a limit to the amount of times i can download and install this software on my home machines. Is this ture? if so, how many times please, as i have had to recover a machine and wish to reinstall software.



Thanks



BT Total Broadband - Opt 3 -- Norton antivirus question.?nortan antivirus



I'm not aware of your internet's guidelines, so I can't answer your question however:



If there is a limit to amount of times you can download the installer, my advice is: when you download the installer, save it or burn it into a disk (don't delete the installer).

No comments:

Post a Comment