Sunday, August 23, 2009

Hello, what is a good free antivirus?

I would like a good antivirus for my pc because I download from internet and I might get virus. By the way I can't spend for this. can you suggest a good free anti virus? thank you a lot



Hello, what is a good free antivirus?free antivirus download



norton isn't free...and it's a terrible anti-virus (it really sucks). With Kaspersky I found 27 seven virus that Norton didn't noticed... And I had both the professional versions...



According to Clubic (a french website who tested the most common free and not-free AV) the best in the free categories are :



http://img.clubic.com/photo/00340746.jpg



Avast, Antivir, ACG. They recommand Avast



Hello, what is a good free antivirus?internet security



I recommend active virus shield. It is free.
www.avg.com
AVE.com
im sorry but i disagree, i think norton is terrible. go to download.com and search for one. if you want to do an excellent free virus scan, search kaspersky in google. its the ****.
just avast



i used mcafee ,norton ,avg .



just i found this free antivirus really usefull with less resource usage ,easy uninstallation and every time u just connect to internet it will update it self ,the online protection is modular and you can specify wich protection works wich not .it has a system to return your infected data back or so many other benefits that easy to use is one another of them

No comments:

Post a Comment