Wednesday, August 19, 2009

How do I fix this spysweeper & norton antivirus problem?

Ok the problem started when i took my computer to get all cleaned up so spysweeper and norton antivirus got deleted..the ppl at the store said that they would load the programs for me and so they did but for some reason it keeps saying dat both programs are expired...idk how to fix it cuz they dont expired til next year



How do I fix this spysweeper %26 norton antivirus problem?ktm



Contact tech support fro both companies to get it corrected.



How do I fix this spysweeper %26 norton antivirus problem?nortan



You can download a new antivirus for free on this website such as Mcafee or Norton again.



You have to register and then you are set.
you need better protection than norton and spysweeper try avg or avast antivirus and avg antispy and spybot
I would contact Norton and Spysweeper CustomerServices and explain the situation to them. It's probably only your anti-malware subscriptions that have expired, and they may be able to get you back into the system.



Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment