Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Does anyone have an opnion about the antivirus software called Kaspersky?

I'm not sure what kind of antivirus software to buy. I'm trying to decide between norton internet security 07 or Kaspersky.



here's the adress: http://usa.kaspersky.com/



Does anyone have an opnion about the antivirus software called Kaspersky?live update



Kaspersky is one of the best.. I have been using it for several years now and it has saved me countless times.



Norton can slow your system down and is very hard to get rid of if you do not like it.



I would definitely recommend Kaspersky.



Reagrds, Zyfert http://spyware.cybersprout.com



Does anyone have an opnion about the antivirus software called Kaspersky?norten



If you read the ranking of AV programs tested, you will not have a problem deciding which program to get.



http://www.virus.gr/english/fullxml/defa...
Try a 30 day free evaulation copy of The Shield. I'm two weeks into it and it looks good if you're looking for an effective and easy to use stand alone Anti-Virus Program.



I had a couple of questions and e-mailed tech support and was very pleased with the prompt response.
go to majorgeeks.com



download avg



it is free and good



millions of people have it
I do agree that KASPERSKY is one of the best AV program.



Before using it try its free edition (ACTIVE VIRUS SHIELD) from AOL which is similar to KASPERSKY and powered by it or u can use a TRIAL edition of KASPERSKY AV so that u can know how much reliable it is

No comments:

Post a Comment