Friday, August 21, 2009

How can i renew my norton antivirus whit out having to buy it?

how can i get the free trial again if i uninstall it and install it bacc would it work? what other antivirus software thats free can i use



How can i renew my norton antivirus whit out having to buy it?antivirus software



the google updater



How can i renew my norton antivirus whit out having to buy it?computer virus



Try one of the free anti-virus programs available like AVG free edition by Agrisoft can be found at Download. com. Updates are free also, no renewal fees. I use it works fine as long as I update it daily.
Instead of breaking the user agreement with Norton and thereby breaking the law, try a very good and free Virus protection suite from Grisoft called AVG. It is very nice and works much like Norton.
Norton will cost you to renew



Don

No comments:

Post a Comment