Sunday, August 23, 2009

How do i update my norton antivirus protection?

My norton antivirus program says at risk and i need to update my protections. When i click fix now it doesnt allow me to check a box next to update protection like it normally does. I ran live update and it hasnt resolved the problem. What do i do?



How do i update my norton antivirus protection?internet



At frist u hav 2 register.



How do i update my norton antivirus protection?network



Take a look at what needs Fixing, It should say a Scan, or an Update.



If not, I have no idea. Sorry.
delete it and install it again.



Get the latest version free at



http://www.PCb0x.org
Is it out of date/expired? In add/remove when you go to remove it,it may ask you are you sure? There should or could be an option if you push 'yes' to repair it.If not it may be stuffed.Remove and reinstall.Try to update,and if it still doesn't work...It may have been hit by a super malicious virus and made totally dead.Run spybot and see if Microsoft.Windows.security .disabled trojan is detected.This trojan stops it from running.Download,install and run dialafix and you may find there are autorun policies in it that have been disabled.remove and rescan,then hide.If all else fails, get hold of eset,trendmicro or Kaspersky Internet security suites, from mininova or piratebay. OR,run system restore to a day before when it was running good,or shutdown,startup,push f8,and select 'last good configuration',then WinXp if you're using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment