Sunday, August 23, 2009

How do i activate the 'advanced firewall' in norton antivirus 2007 (vista edition) ?

Im using norton antivirus the 2nd edition and its not providing my computer with full protection only the 'Active armor firewall' or 'advanced firewall' is turned off i dont no how to turn it on i tried to go in options settings but no use.



[When u open norton antivirus in the 2nd panel in 'Internet security' or cumthin its showing advanced firewall with a red mark means turned off]



Im using it on XP sp2



note: nav 2007 [vista edition] supports both xp nd vista]



I tried both turning off and on my windows firewall too but no use. Please help me.



How do i activate the 'advanced firewall' in norton antivirus 2007 (vista edition) ?computer



I can't really answer your question, but I wanted to let you know that Norton's is not the best for your computer. I had it and my computer started to run EXTREMELY slow to the point where we could hardly start it without it freezing. When I took it in to be repaired they told me that there was a lot of dust plus Nortons was not good for my computer (Dell with windows XP) and that the reason it ran so slow was because Nortons takes up A LOT of space on your hard drive. So they removed it and installed a program called AVG 7.5 and Ad-Aware. I've had no problem since....it's MUCH easier to update and generally use.



How do i activate the 'advanced firewall' in norton antivirus 2007 (vista edition) ?free spyware



nortons has help at there site and a forum

No comments:

Post a Comment