Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Do you think I should keep my antivirus software or not?

im currently using avast! 4.7 Home Edition and im planning to switch to McAfee VirusScan Plus-Special Edition from AOL. Should I switch or keep avast?



**Where can I get a sample virus to test my antivirus software?



Do you think I should keep my antivirus software or not?internet security software



if it has been good at protecting your PC, then why change.if it hasn't then go for it. but remember- never fix it if it isn't broke. and here is the link for the test virus. it isn't a real virus but a program that shows the same caretors as a virus. http://www.eicar.org/anti_virus_test_fil...



Do you think I should keep my antivirus software or not?moto guzzi



I would recommend keeping Avast. We have used it now going on 18 months and haven't had a problem yet. Before using Avast we were using McAfee and had more problems that is was worth. It updated after I had the virus,trojan,worm,and so on. Norton was the same. I like Avast as it will update more than once in a day. I am very pleased with it.



And if you want a sample of a virus to test it, just go to Morpheus, or Kaaza and you will find plenty of viruses to test whichever anti-virus you use. With Avast, it caught the viruses that were attached to the files that you have to download to use Kaaza.

No comments:

Post a Comment