Wednesday, August 19, 2009

How can i re install my Norton Antivirus ?

I accidentally uninstall my antivirus 2003, now im trying to re install with 2007 version but when it was trying to scan my computer for installation, it says "installation failed", please help me even my windows update cannot start, i cant even update my windows sp1 to sp2. theres an error when i go to the windows update site? what should i do first?



How can i re install my Norton Antivirus ?computer



Download and run the Norton Removal Tool



http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/tsg...



How can i re install my Norton Antivirus ?free spyware



Sounds like your system is pretty trashed. Hope you didn't connect it to the internet to download updates without a firewall %26 anti virus software. If you did you'll have to start again from the OS install.
Try using system restore to put your system back to a restore point before you uninstalled Norton.



Something doesn't sound right however.



Oh - and run System Restore in Safe mode. (press f8 while the computer is starting up)
If you registered your account with Norton it is possible to reinstall it
This link should help you:



http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/nav...
let me think about this one. oh i got it. read the fricken directions!

No comments:

Post a Comment