Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Please tell me how to delete vario antivirus with Spybot-Search & Destroy...?

My computer recently started bogging down pretty bad. When I run Spybot, I see the Vario Antivirus listed in the search, but it does not tag it to be deleted. I think I have the most recent updates for Spybot. Would it help if I run Windows in SAFE MODE and then run Spybot? Thanks for any suggestions.



Please tell me how to delete vario antivirus with Spybot-Search %26 Destroy...?ducati



i would delete spy bot. go to start%26gt;control panel%26gt;add or remove programs. then scroll and look for the program and delete it. THEN right click on "START" and then click "SEARCH" then type in whatever the program is and see if any of the components are still on your pc.



note: make sure when you search you search under "My Computer"...by default it searches under "Start Menu"



i hope this helps. i run "Windows Defender." my computer doesnt run slow or anything... ;]



Please tell me how to delete vario antivirus with Spybot-Search %26 Destroy...?hp



Spybot isn't really the problem. Be careful with Defender, I've seen it cause real slowness issues in systems with less than 1GB of Ram. Report It


Perhaps it might help, but ultimately, you should use an anti-virus software to remove a virus. Spybot is for spyware removal. I would recommend, if you have quite an infection, download a 30 day trial of Kaspersky and then once you get the virus removed, go to a free antivirus program like AVG.



http://www.kaspersky.com/



http://free.grisoft.com/
scan in safe mode

No comments:

Post a Comment