Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What do you think is the best AntiVirus on the market ?

I use Norton AntiVirus. And I have had no problems with my PC at all. But allot of people disagree. What do you recon ?



What do you think is the best AntiVirus on the market ?free anti virus



I used Norton years ago. I switched when I ran it against a free anti virus program and the free one found so many more.



Now I use McAfee which is one of the best!



I have read that Bit Defender is rated number 1 though. (McAfee is number 2)



What do you think is the best AntiVirus on the market ?internet security software



Free software I'd go with AVG



If you want to pay MacAfee
New AVG 8 ,just downloaded and ran the free version yesterday found trojans , spyware and 1 keylogger that AVG version 7.5 missed and Windows Liveone care and kaspersky online scan did not detect either..
AVG %26 Norton are Best...



http://www.ezedir.com/Article/Computers/
Mcafee security package !
I originally used Norton and liked it, then McAfee - hated that. Now use AVG free and I find it the best I've used.



They all worked well keeping my computer nasty-free, though.
A.v.g was rated the top browser.I have used and use nothing else....Read the reviews, comments about Norton and Mcafee and free donwloads here.

No comments:

Post a Comment