Monday, August 17, 2009

I have some malware or virus that closes Antivirus and spyware programs, how do I get it off my comp

There is some kind of malware or virus on my computer that automatically closes Antivirus or spyware programs, it also won't let me open up Microsoft Works wordprocessor, I did a search with Microsoft malicious software remover and it said it found malicious software called PWS:Win32/Sinowal.gen but it could not remove it. What can remove this program?



I have some malware or virus that closes Antivirus and spyware programs, how do I get it off my computer?computer repair



~ Try re-installing your OS, and save time and energy on going around the bush; finding a way to take it out.



I have some malware or virus that closes Antivirus and spyware programs, how do I get it off my computer?free antivirus



oper your machine in safe mode and run your antivirus and adware killers, you have a trojan dropper in there, and if all else falis, reload it!
There are two ways to get rid of the bug/s:



One is to report it to your security program's company and have them remove it at a cost to you.



The other is to:



a. save your files on a CD and scan the CD for bugs to make sure that it is clean.



b. perform a format on your hard drive to get rid of everything and then start from scratch reinstalling your programs, one at a time, and ran a scan for each one to make sure that it is clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment