Monday, August 17, 2009

How to unlock my computer to put Norton AntiVirus back in.?

it did'nt go in right it had error so i had to take it out now my disk want go back in, to reinstall Norton AntiVirus where to i put my Product key to get it to start.



How to unlock my computer to put Norton AntiVirus back in.?computer protection



go to nortons web site and use the program they have to do a complete norton anti-virus un-install... then try and install program again



How to unlock my computer to put Norton AntiVirus back in.?free antivirus download



your question is not easy to understand but trythis. exit all programs you have running. restart the computer. leave it off for sixty seconds turn it back on. i think you are saying your cd drive is stuck. this should do it. im or email me if it dosent work.
i need more info as to what your computer is doing so I can help you. Feel free to IM me

No comments:

Post a Comment