Monday, August 17, 2009

I have Spyware Doctor Program and PC Tools AntiVirus Program, is it problem with Norton Internet Sec

Hello, I have ( Spyware Doctor ) Program. Is it ok if I install Norton Internet Security? Or it cause problem?



Also, I have ( PC Tools AntiVirus ) program. Is it ok with Norton Internet Security?



Please, help.



I have Spyware Doctor Program and PC Tools AntiVirus Program, is it problem with Norton Internet Security ?antivirus downloads



it will cause HUGE problems



Dont use norton y beacouse it slows ur pc down it uses a HUGE amout of ram and it does nothing



go for Avira or Avg they are much better and do not cause problems like norton and they are also free



lol.



I have Spyware Doctor Program and PC Tools AntiVirus Program, is it problem with Norton Internet Security ?cafe racer



Never install norton internet security on any computer, it will only cause you problems and use up memory. Use the programs you have.
you can only run one antivirus on your computer



plus, norton does not go well with other programs



plus, norton's will slow down your machine

No comments:

Post a Comment