Monday, August 17, 2009

Im wondering how so many people fall for "antivirus/spyware" BS on the net?(its all market

if you are in any way coherent and use the right browser and dont ad whore your clicks you need NO "antivirus/spyware" BS on your system theyare all market analysis programs take it from a programmer i help build them!! i have nothing no firewall no "AV/SW" bs on my systems and have multiple customer networks up and dont use them hint DISABLE/ENABLE your connection when not in us you dont leave your phone on the "HOOK" when your not useing it do you!



Im wondering how so many people fall for "antivirus/spyware" BS on the net?(its all marketing tools DUMBA$$antivirus download



First off if you have teenagers of any sort you would know why people have anti-spyware crap on there computers.



Secondly if you helped to program such things you would think you would know how to spell check, pretty simple really.



but back to the first part.....My eldest daughter had my computer so riddled with ad-ware my computer had pop-up ads non-stop even before going on-line. Without the help of cnet.com I would still be pulling my hair out. With the help of Spybot Search and Destroy, Ad-ware personal and Spyblaster I was able to use my computer without pop-ups or pop-unders.



In a perfect world I would agree with your statement unfortunately this is not a perfect world. Someone is bound to go to those questionable sites that unknown to them do a lot of damage to their computer.



And By the way, I turn my computer off when I am done each and every time.



Im wondering how so many people fall for "antivirus/spyware" BS on the net?(its all marketing tools DUMBA$$bmw



Nice flame!...Too bad you are in lala LAN(d)...



You are partially correct as to marketing, however, there are hackers that will gladly use some of your PC's diskspace to host files for downloading...



Good luck with your theory!

No comments:

Post a Comment