Monday, August 17, 2009

Does any one know if there is a Antivirus for Vista yet...?

I just got an new HP Pavoline and i have been trying to find sometype of Antivirus software for the Vista software that is on the Lab top. If anyone know any thing that may have just came out hit me back up and let me know. I talked with my university tech crew and they did not know of any thing because of the software is so new.



Anyway thanks for any answers or suggestions



Does any one know if there is a Antivirus for Vista yet...?antivirus programs



I have Vista and I've been using Trend Micro Anti-virus 2007.



It works great. Lavasoft Ad-Aware, Spy-bot and Webroot



Spy Sweeper are also compatable (For spy and adware.



Webroot must be purchased....The Lavasoft and Spybot products are free).



Does any one know if there is a Antivirus for Vista yet...?computer protection



Yes, and it's a FREE one for home use.



http://www.avast.com/



Click the link at bottom of home page for Vista suppoort and version.
avast or avg work with it but if u have any anti-virus u can still use them with vista by simulating xp through windows compatibilty manager
yes avast is a good 1 avast.com
Pretty much all anti-virus's support Vista already. http://www.avast.com being the best one in every way in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment