Saturday, August 15, 2009

Why am I'm getting a security alert about my antivirus?

When my desktop comes up a warning tells me that windows doen't detect all my antivirus programs.



Why am I'm getting a security alert about my antivirus?antivirus scan



Well, it could be that your antivirus needs updating for the latest threats - you can't be too careful. Click on the pop-up box and follow the online instructions - this should take you through the procedure.



Why am I'm getting a security alert about my antivirus?computer security



How many antivirus programs are you running? you should only have one antivirus program running as a realtime background scanner; running more than one can cause conflicts.
your security warning is set too tight level, try to reduce it one or two level
usually when there's virus or your antivirus needs to update or maybe windows xp service pack 2 cannot detect some old version of antivirus(if you use windows xp service pack 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment