Saturday, August 15, 2009

Urgent>>> can anyone give me the link to download eTrust Antivirus v7.1 ??

I have a written license certificate of eTrust antivirus v7.1 with license no, serial no, registration ID/key Code given with my PC.



when i formated my pc it was removed from my pc. now I have to install it. so i tried for the software but not find exact version. can any one give the link to download this? i will forever be in you debt!



Urgent%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; can anyone give me the link to download eTrust Antivirus v7.1 ??antivirus software



Heres the download:



http://www.download.com/CA-eTrust-EZ-Ant...



good luck on the product keys and such.......hopefully it works for you..



Urgent%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; can anyone give me the link to download eTrust Antivirus v7.1 ??computer virus



Insult to injury - and you are a perfect example of this as what you have done is ONLY recommended by Microsoft in the WORST cases of the WORST rootkits that have become undetectable.... WHY DID YOU REFORMAT??? Any antispyare program would have worked !!!



PC Repair Disc Reformat Spy Removal - I am ripped off?



http://bluecollarpc.net/phpbb2/viewtopic...



THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS REFORMAT A DISK TO GET RID OF MALWARE !!!!! WAKE UP !!!



That is the only way to say that and you see why and what it costed you. Did you know the average antispyware costs 30 dollars and removes all malware ? If not you are the dummy that got taken by whoever recommended this to you and I would seek damages !!!



WEBMASTER



http://www.bluecollarpc.net/
Go to their website, it should have the version you're looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment