Saturday, August 15, 2009

My computer has been infected by sth named "Quatangtraitim" My antivirus can't remove

My Antivirus is up to date and the virus comes back everytime I sign in to my messenger



My computer has been infected by sth named "Quatangtraitim" My antivirus can't remove it what should I do?auto protect



Change your antivirus program. Here you have some choices:



http://askcomputerexpert.ws43.com/downlo...



My computer has been infected by sth named "Quatangtraitim" My antivirus can't remove it what should I do?downloads



try trend micro's "housecall" online scan



it's supposed to remove lots of kinds of viruses.



enjoy ;)
Use another antivirus and see what happens before you do anything especially use antiviruses like avast whereby they can scan the system windows is open.



If that doesn't do format the HDD and install a new windows but make you make a backup of the documents/files/info you treasure. Godd luck.
uninstall all software,then install and run computer restore disc
Trojan Removal Procedure.



Removing infections from your computer is never as easy as aquiring them. Malware infections are not meant to be removed so it takes TIME and PATIENCE to get rid of them. If you do not have T %26 P then you can always do a Reformat.



Malware is a general word for all form of Viruses, Spyware etc. This procedure works for all Malware. Replace the Ewido program with the appropriate program.

No comments:

Post a Comment