Thursday, August 13, 2009

Why my computer suddenly hanged or freezed after downloading mcafee antivirus?it wont work even afte

last week i installed mcafee antivirus in my pc. then all of a sudden it freezed. even after restart its not working . it takes 1and half hours just to minimize or maximize any page(dont ask the rest).takes more than an hour to activate any thing. i cant even switched off . i m so fraustraated. regarding mcafee, i m using that on my laptop, its working perfect.can i jusst delete that mcafee ? well i ve tried to remove but the waiting time is so painful.and m not even sure that after removing that mcafee, it will work.. i cant find any solution at the moment... is it because of virus? how can i solve this problem. do i have to format the drive? or may be just because that my memory is very less.. hard disk is 20 gb.. procesor 1.6... but i think that sudnt be the problem, right?actually its not something like permanently freezed but very very slow.. like i told u, 1 and half hours just to minimize an maximize the page.



please can any one of u can help me out.. many thanx



Why my computer suddenly hanged or freezed after downloading mcafee antivirus?it wont work even after restartavast



I would check to see if you uninstalled your old anivirus program. If you have two antivirus installed I have seen lots of strange problems happen..

No comments:

Post a Comment