Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My all software setups r currepted after scan with 'mcafee antivirus'?

i hav scanned my computer with mcafee antivirus.. no virus were found in my software backups.... but after scan, i found that mostly software setups r not working %26 showing differnt error message.... i think my all softwares (antivirus software also) r distroyed.. wht should i do.. can i retrive all.....???



My all software setups r currepted after scan with 'mcafee antivirus'?malware



Get rid of McAfee. Try Trend Micro (you can get a free scan at their website). Norton Internet Security Deluxe is also good or Kapersky.



My all software setups r currepted after scan with 'mcafee antivirus'?norton 360



cOnly if you have a backup you can do this. Otherwise you have to format your haqrd drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment