Thursday, August 13, 2009

How do I get a refund on a symantic norton antivirus program?

Symantic charged my sisters credit card and this was not right I bought norton 2008 antivirus program from a local store. I am asking for you to credit her account on this issue. Somehow her credit card was in my files and nortons account. Please tell me how I can resolve the issue.



How do I get a refund on a symantic norton antivirus program?computer security



Norton isn't on this site. open Norton and click the help option in upper right hand corner.this will lead you to there web site and there you can get the correct contact info. email - online chat- phone # good luck.



How do I get a refund on a symantic norton antivirus program?free spyware remobal



I'll need your sister's name and card #

No comments:

Post a Comment