Saturday, August 15, 2009

If I have Spy Sweeper, do I need Norton Antivirus also?

Spy sweeper has virus protection but is there a reason why I would need Norton Antivirus to. Or would that be double protection?



If I have Spy Sweeper, do I need Norton Antivirus also?windows



Your better off upgrading to Spysweeper with AntiVirus. That way you have the best protection overall. You can also use norton antivirus with it too, but there is no need.



This is ELITE software. It blocks over 449,000 definition threats, which contain several fringerprints with each(you can do the math). No other software can compete with that or come close for that matter.



If I have Spy Sweeper, do I need Norton Antivirus also?antivirus download



There is nothing you can do with windows to make it safe and secure



I use free linux operating systems and I never have these problems anymore
one is a spyware program and the other is an anti-virus program. you need both
If you have Spy Sweeper, I think you do need a seperate virus problem. I have F-prot and it found stuff that Spy Sweeper did not.
A PC needs 3 types of protection. Anti Virus, Anti Spyware, Firewall.



There is a guide on my PC help site on; What you need, Why you need it, Where to get it.



All are free.



http://www.phpbbserver.com/stevie19605/v...
well weroot(the makers of spysweeper) have antivirus program that you can use with the spysweeper. i have norton and spysweeper. cause i found that spysweeper doesnt catch all viruses and vice versa.
Try http://tipsfromruby-internetsecurity.blo... for further help to keep your computer protected with regular virus protection and other related updates and news
Yep,use all you can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment