Saturday, August 15, 2009

I was updating the trial version of the Kaspersky antivirus...?

I was updating the trial version of Kaspersky AntiVirus. I unpacked the files and then updated the database. The process was completed successfully but then it showed that the database cannot be updated and have to purchase the key. I cannot activate the trial version because I do not have a internet connection. Now the update option is not selectable and has turned grey.



Please help me.



I was updating the trial version of the Kaspersky antivirus...?photoshop



You will not be able to update it without the key. You can purchase it or just find an illegal key. But that's not safe and usually it gets into the company's black list very quickly. So the best choise is to purchase the key

No comments:

Post a Comment