Monday, August 17, 2009

I think I have a virus but Norton鈥檚 antivirus can鈥檛 find it.?

I basically have 2 problems.



1st the scroll wheel on my mouse won鈥檛 work anymore. It worked fine yesterday and this is a new problem. 2nd Internet Explorer isn鈥檛 working properly. I have a cable modem and pages load slowly, Netscape and Firefox are also installed, they behave normally. My wife prefers internet explorer and that is where we have all out favorites saved.



I use a licensed copy of Norton antivirus 2004, Norton has found nothing wrong. The subscription doesn't expire until the end of the month. Any help given is greatly appreciated.



I think I have a virus but Norton鈥檚 antivirus can鈥檛 find it.?noton



Norton antivirus is an annual thing. Better get 2007, or better, see if 2008 is available.



Meanwhile, you could uninstall North and get AVG Grisoft. Google it, it;'s free.



Get yourself a new mouse/ they don't last forever, and they're only about $ 12.00.



Good luck.



I think I have a virus but Norton鈥檚 antivirus can鈥檛 find it.?stinger



Go here for help. They helped me out big time removing a virus.



http://www.cybertechhelp.com/forums/
Norton sucks, internet explorer sucks. Get AVG and as you already have Firefox convince your wife to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment