Saturday, August 15, 2009

I install the fresh windows but when i want to install some antivirus its not installing plz help me

i have format the whole hdd and install the new xp sp2 but after completing windows wheni want to install any kind of antivirus like nod32, avg, kaspersky etc, it is not installing properly and the windows for installing detail disapear after some time and not coming back. i think it a kind of virus in my computer which blocked to work on my pc properly. Please if any body have a solution guide me and if u have any kind of antivirus plz send to my yahoo id which is ahmedjaan2007@yahoo.com



Thanks a lot for your kind coopration.



Ishtiaq Ahmed



I install the fresh windows but when i want to install some antivirus its not installing plz help me inthis?spyware removal



Try going back to SP1 and then install your anti virus. If that works then install SP2.

No comments:

Post a Comment