Monday, August 17, 2009

How Do I stop pop ups from norton antivirus 2007?

I get these annoyng pop ups from norton antivirus very often, sometimes, it can go for minutes just poping adn disapearing..it says "a recent attemt to highjak your computer has been...removed or something...they're realy pissing me off, and I went through the options menu but couldn't find anything...



How Do I stop pop ups from norton antivirus 2007?virus



Are there any check boxes that says"don't show mw this again"



if not get norton support, cuz u paid for it so they have to help



CHAT WITH A SYMANTEC REPRESENTATIVE



http://www.symantec.com/norton/support/p...



How Do I stop pop ups from norton antivirus 2007?anti virus



Bring up your norton window. Look under settings and click on intusion prevention. You should see configure. Click on it then look for notification and uncheck box that says notify me.

No comments:

Post a Comment