Thursday, August 13, 2009

Antivirus,Anti-Spyware,and Firewall help.?

Ok so ive been researching Ant-virus programs,anti-spyware programs and,Firewalls but i havent found any without criticisms theres always somebody criticizing them saying that there poor on this and dont work well with that.



So i dont know which programs to get.



Can anyone tell me which group of programs would be best for me?



Im looking for a FREE Anti-virus,FREE Anti-Spyware, and FREE firewall.



I want you to tell me which combinations of which program would be best.



For Example. A Mcafee Anti-virus,with Ad-aware anti spyware,and Isafer firewall.



I do a lot of file sharing and torrent stuff. And download videos and stuff from websites just to let you know? and Play online games.



I currently am using AVG Anti-virus FREE Edition



AVG Anti-spyware FREE edition



and the regular Windows Firewall



Antivirus,Anti-Spyware,and Firewall help.?free spyware remobal



I have listed a few anti virus and a few anti spyware programs that are available for download and are completely free: I will not get involved with the rights and wrongs of each package or its effectiveness or indeed 鈥淭his is best鈥?or 鈥淭his is crap鈥?statements. Whatever you do, just make sure you have one of each type installed, updated and fully working:



Anti Virus



http://www.avast.com/eng/avast_4_home.ht...



http://www.avira.com

No comments:

Post a Comment