Thursday, August 13, 2009

Antivirus Question?

Which is the best anti-virus for the computer?



Antivirus Question?cafe racer



"McAfee" Internet Security Suite, 2007. 8-in-1 protection. So far it's the best one that I've tried. You can buy it at Wal-Mart.



Antivirus Question?free anti virus



SUPERantispyware, Comodo Firewall Pro, Zonealarm Pro
avast
trust me when i say www.bullguard.com



as all other anti viruses have fail me befor and i didn't relise how good it was till i saw the virsus it block from my pc it really save me it notice the virsus was really close to my system folder and automatly encryped my system files and deleted the virsus



plus they have a feature where they will look after your important files for free should the worst happen
http://www.grisoft.com/



AVG from grisoft is both free and reliable



plus its low on system resources
I use Ad-Aware SE Personal....It's one of the few free anti-virus software for your computer...

No comments:

Post a Comment