Thursday, August 13, 2009

Antivirus from bt Yahoo does not install, I have removed my McCafee AV, Cleaned the registry, I have

I was trying out McCafee Anti-Virus software, but saw BT Yahoo free software by Computer Associates, I removed the McCafee Virus software and tried to load your CA software but nothing happens! (The anti spy works %26 Mail Protection) I have clean my registry with PC tools and restarted my PC a number of times I have downloaded the Software form the site Numerous times But the soft ware still says "Install now" I would be most pleased to here what I am doing wrong? Just to inform you I have worked with computers for over twenty years. Therefore, I'm not a novice; you don't have to be gentle with me. I have Zone alarms firewall install and am running XP pro (Pack 2)



Antivirus from bt Yahoo does not install, I have removed my McCafee AV, Cleaned the registry, I have XP Pro?free spyware



Ok, You are obviously missing a variable in the content of the script, you will need to download the latest 'patch' for the Bt Yahoo software, add snookerwillowz on yahoo messenger and i'll talk to you more about this problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment