Thursday, August 13, 2009

Antivirus for you PC?

Norton or McAee or other



what do you use?



Antivirus for you PC?download



AVG 7.5



Antivirus for you PC?hijackthis



none, it wrecks your pc up all the time
Mcafee
I use Avast, it's free to use. Mcafee hosed up my system, and Norton worked okay but it cost money. I try and use as much fee stuff as I can. I have a free antivirus, free firewall, free webserver, free photo editor(like adobe PhotoShop). Free compilers, free OS(basically).
Spyware Doctor with Anti-Virus.



: )
Comodo
I use avg free, and have never had a single virus make it past. Very good for a free program. it updates itself and inspects every file downloaded before you even open it.
Norton, but I am second guessing....
Norton of course!!!but kaspersky isn't bad!?
AVG

No comments:

Post a Comment