Thursday, August 13, 2009

Antivirus AVG, there are some viruses in my virus vault, do I have to restore, heal, wipe of refresh

Every day my avg scans objects and EVERY day there is a virus called trojan horse with exactly the same number. in the vault next to the virus name it says path and underneath C:/restore....does this mean I should restore the virus? so please if anyone has AVG tell me what u usually do.



What happens if I empty the virus vault?



Antivirus AVG, there are some viruses in my virus vault, do I have to restore, heal, wipe of refresh them?antivirus programs



The virus vault is like quarantine. It leaves viruses there that are seperated from your system and are under special hidden folders. If you delete his folder, all quarantine viruses will be set free.



And by the way, if viruses were to b restored, it's like releasing hitler out of hell.



And viruses are kept in the virus vault because they cannot be deleted from the sysem, so it's uselss to remove them.



Antivirus AVG, there are some viruses in my virus vault, do I have to restore, heal, wipe of refresh them?computer protection



From the Virus Vault just EMPTY VAULT. This will remove them completely from your system.
let AVG heal it if it cant delete it out.
sal uk said it all
System Volume Information is where your System Restore files are located. Therefore, the malware is in your System Restore files which are basically locked by Windows so your security software cannot touch it, to remove the infected file.



Try deleting all your old system restore points. To do so:



go to control panel %26gt; system %26gt; system restore %26gt; check mark "Turn off system restore on all drives" %26gt; apply %26gt; answer "yes" %26gt; OK %26gt; reboot. Then turn System Restore back on again.



Good luck.
Let AVG quarantine it - but you need to google whatever it is and get it sorted eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment