Saturday, August 15, 2009

Trouble with NIS2006 Uninstall and Need Advise for Free Antivirus Software if any?

I'm not sure what happened but for some reason my NIS product won't load correctly (just square box with nothing in the middle) and I'm unable to reconfigure the security settings that also got all screwed up. After investigating and reading from several sources, I believe the best thing would be for me to uninstall and put something else on my PC. I've had enough of Norton!!!!



Can anyone tell me how to uninstall this product without my password? Or either is there a way to find out what the password has been changed to? The password is the same one that I have used for over a year. I don't know why it won't accept it. I just want things back to normal. Also, I've tried all of their so called "fixes". NOTHING!! HELP!!!!!!



Any free antivirus software out there? If so, where and thanks!



Trouble with NIS2006 Uninstall and Need Advise for Free Antivirus Software if any?vincent



If you've tried everything to uninstall Norton and it doesn't work you may want to send an email to Norton tech support or call them. You don't want to install any anti-virus app until Norton is gone because it will make the problem worse. If Norton tech support can't help, you can reformat the hard drive and it will fix your problem. There are quite a few free antivirus software out there after trying all of them, this is the only one i am using http://www.free-av.com

No comments:

Post a Comment