Saturday, August 15, 2009

I want to delete the icons such as Norton Antivirus, from the * Quick Launch Tray*, the programme is

I want to know when we install some programs on the PC, then the icon sits in the quick launch tray. But now I have uninstal the *Norton Antivirus 2002* but the icon from the quick launch tray can't be deleted, can anyone help me please about this solution?



I want to delete the icons such as Norton Antivirus, from the * Quick Launch Tray*, the programme is deleted.?virus removal



right click on the icon and then delete.



I want to delete the icons such as Norton Antivirus, from the * Quick Launch Tray*, the programme is deleted.?anti virus protection



Sure it can, right clik on the icon and choose delete, then reboot.
Run norton removal tool:



http://service1.symantec.com/Support/tsg...
Right click it then delete. Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment