Monday, August 17, 2009

I have been using Norton's Internet Security & its antivirus programs for 6 years on our ho

My subscription is up for renewal. My ISP is Time Warner Road Runner. Road Runner states it provides free antivirus software to its subscribers. Has anyone used it? Are they happy with it? Should Norton's %26 I part ways?



I have been using Norton's Internet Security %26 its antivirus programs for 6 years on our home PCs.?norton antivirus



if you were to Uninstall Norton's you'd be suprised at how much faster your computer would be. Norton's besides not being rated highl in detection / removal of viruses, is a resource hog.



My suggestion if you are going to purchase an Antivirus program use the one that is top rated by those who test them



or use the top rated free products, over using Norton's



The top rated Antivirus/Spyware suite by those who test antivirus programs (av-comparitives, virus.gr, etc) is Kaspersky



(I have used this to clean up machines that nothing else would work on.



you can download a 30 day free trial here.



http://www.download.com/3120-20_4.html?q...



After cleaning up your computer I suggest buying it, if you can鈥檛 afford it then These 2 free tools will help you keep your computer clean ~ Patrick



Check out the video review below for the best free Antivirus program



The Top Rated Free Antivirus Program researched from those who test Antivirus programs (av comparatives, virus.gr, and other reviews including this video review) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhXZo3dHu... is

No comments:

Post a Comment