Monday, August 17, 2009

How does one prevent pop-ups from winsoft antivirus and sysprotect?

I get these pop-ups all the time even though I have yahoo pop-up blocker. I have run adware, antispy and antivirus software with no luck. I am somehow missing the file that keeps downloading these pests. Please help me solve this problem!



How does one prevent pop-ups from winsoft antivirus and sysprotect?agv



Pop-up blockers can not stop Sysprotect. Your computer has a Vundo (Virtumonde) infection. For infomation and a free removal tool go here:



http://www.atribune.org/



and scroll down to..."SysProtect the new WinAntiVirus / WinFixer "



Good luck.



How does one prevent pop-ups from winsoft antivirus and sysprotect?antivirus software



I highly recommend you download SUPERantispyware. It will fix that problem. It is VERY VERY effective and it is free.
I would recommend you using another program, because I bet yours are not the best because all security programs are supposed to find all the pests whatever it takes.



If you are getting messages to install a adware program, don't accept it or do it, it might be a virus that is fake and it's trying to install something else.



Make sure to have a Firewall installed soon and some of these programs below. NEVER, accept anything else that you don't know what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment