Thursday, August 13, 2009

Antivirus software!?

Kaspersky and Avast are the two main 'defense systems' i have on my PC but I was wondering if theres anything else I can have as well to protect me from viruses etc.



Also...has anyone found with AOL that they put heaps of adware onto your PC! I found that with my old PC they were using my hard drive as some sort of advertising board!



Antivirus software!?



I use AVG on the 3 PC's in my house, never had a problem.



Running multiple AV programs can cause problems on your PC though. I would pick one and just make sure that it is kept upto date and your firewall up.



Antivirus software!?antivirus downloads



Anti spyware software.



http://www.pccurb.com/freeantivirusspywa...
I use "superantispyware" to search for spywar. its completly free and very good

No comments:

Post a Comment