Thursday, August 13, 2009

Antivirus, Removed or Quarantine?

I run my mcaffee automaticly,



then on restore button i can check how many files are quarantined. I just removed them all today about 50 of them.



I just read that the AV quarantined it so we can have a look if it was actually a "good" or a "bad" file.



How do you know this then? I dont want to accidently delete say IE files because I thought its a virus/spyware etc?



thnks,



Antivirus, Removed or Quarantine?agv



do them both



Antivirus, Removed or Quarantine?antivirus software



Heres the best antivirus out there in my opinion, it keeps me protected for over a year now and i haven't had to worry about anything ad it's easy to use. Just try it out:



http://antispyware.com/index.php?hop=nit...

No comments:

Post a Comment