Sunday, August 23, 2009

Can you guys tell me the antivirus software tht takes minimum consumption of my RAM?

i use nod32 now and i have just 256MB RAM.it takes around 30 MB but i want an antivirus which takes leaaser than tht.....and tell me the amount of RAM consumed also



Can you guys tell me the antivirus software tht takes minimum consumption of my RAM?ktm



AVG... but really anything as long as it isn't Norton



Can you guys tell me the antivirus software tht takes minimum consumption of my RAM?nortan



i would agree with what most people are saying,avg, it really is the ticket, and the sweat thing is,its totally free
AVG,AVAST
AVG Anti virus and McAfee virus scan are supposed to help a lot.check out http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-sAFtLsc8e... for more details.
I have used avast for a couple of years now. There were things that avast caught on my computer that Norton didnt even pick up. The home edition is free with free updates.



Good luck.



Avast Antivirus - http://www.avast.com
I use avg, which seems to be quite good. Also, memory is pretty cheap these days, so if a new computer isn't in the works, extra memory would probably be worth it(just a suggestion)
Try either AVAST or AVG Anti virus for free , both are good and



support registered home users for free with update facility .



Log onto http://tipsfromruby-internetsecurity.blo... for further help to keep your computer protected with regular virus protection and other related updates and news
Nod32 has the smallest footprint but I find avgfree is great with low ram computers. Just make sure the scanning runs when you aren't using the computer.
avg



its the best

No comments:

Post a Comment